- How We Use and Share Information. We use the information you provide, including Personal Information, to deliver you the content, services or materials you have specifically requested. This might include providing you with newsletters, e-mail updates, or responding to your inquiries. We may also use your Personal Information to send you e-mails or other communications concerning The Galaktika and Our initiatives. Additionally, We may use your Personal Information in connection with Our internal business purposes or for any other purpose We deem necessary or desirable to enhance your experience on the Galaktika Platform. We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, We deem necessary, in Our sole discretion, to governmental authorities or private parties in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, court order, legal process, investigation or governmental, judiciary or regulatory request. We may also disclose such information where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or violations of Our policies, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the Galaktika Platform and applicable laws, or as otherwise required or permitted by law or consistent with legal requirements.
- Security. We may implement various security measures to help protect your Personal Information and reduce the risk of loss, misuse or alteration of the Personal Information under Our control. Unfortunately, however, no data security measure can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while We strive to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information, including Personal Information, you transmit to or from the Galaktika Platform, and you do so at your own risk.
- Retention. We will retain your Personal Information and other data submitted by you unless and until you ask to be removed from Our database. When you request to be removed from Our database, you will no longer receive e-mails from Us, but your Personal Information and any other data submitted by you will remain in Our database and you may still receive other of Our mailings at your physical address. If you would like to be removed from Our database and physical address mailing list, please see Section 7 below. Please note that when information is removed from Our databases it may continue to exist in backup archives maintained by Us.
- Updating Your Information and Opting Out. If you no longer wish to subscribe to Our online mailings or would like to change your e-mail preferences, you may do so at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any e-mail you receive from Us. You may also remove your name from Our database and e-mail and physical address mailing lists, or remove your Personal Information from the list provided to Our partners and other third party organizations, by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “Personal Information.” Please be advised that sometimes these requests may take time to process. Unsubscribing from Our online mailings may take 2-4 weeks to be effective.
- Business Transfers. As We continue to develop and grow, We may sell or liquidate certain of Our assets or combine Our operations with those of another entity. In such transactions, user information, including Personal Information, generally is one of the transferred business assets. By submitting your Personal Information through the Galaktika Platform, you agree that We may transfer your information to such entities in these circumstances.
This Policy was last updated: April 2019